Sunday, May 9, 2010

Amazingly Comfy

About a year ago, I decided I wanted to make soap. That is until I learned about the possible chemical interactions that could explode my face off. I tried playing with melt and pours. I looked for professional classes. I am still not satisfied with anything in the soap genre that I created. I have to say my chocolate pudding pie soap smells yummy, and looks beautiful with autumn hued glitter atop, but it just doesn't meet my expectations. However, that being said, I've become something of a soap snob. [Enter Lush]. Lush cosmetics provides a huge selection of yummy, edible, natural body care products. It's enough for me to give up and invest in this awesome company. I can't afford stock, but I regularly spend wads of freshly withdrawn dollar bills, stocking up on essentials and a few new products. I especially love their vanilliary solid perfume. I plan to review my endeavors one by one over time, hopefully giving insight to this wonderfully comfy dream of a boutique. Visit Lush in Somerset Collections, or Twelve Oaks Mall in Michigan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment